Pages

Thursday 21 October 2010

Welcome to Cakes for Life

So, I have a bit of a thing about cupcakes. Trouble is, I tend not to bake them as then I end up eating too many of them…

So, Cakes for Life is born: I hereby pledge to bake some (cup)cakes about once a month and ‘sell’ them to my lovely colleagues in order to raise money for Cancer Research UK.

On this blog, I plan to post pictures of my creations, updates on the amount of money raised, reviews of my creations (if my colleagues will be so kind as to oblige) and possibly share some recipes, hints and tips – although I’m not sure if I want to give that away!

You can even donate to Cancer Research UK without indulging in my cakes!

2 comments:

  1. This is great! Really looking forward to the piccies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! you really should get a new email address though - you're tarnishing my professional blog with that silly username ;-)

    ReplyDelete